Procedure of installing the ROM
- First off all you must be rooted and must have a custom recovery installed.
- This is not official upgrade but a custom one. So please make sure to do complete backup of your phone before flashing the ROM. It will be helpful if you run into any problem while flashing.
- It is to be noted that the ROM is not completely stable and is still in beta. So, flash the ROM at your own risk. I am not responsible for any damage done to your phone by this procedure.
- Go to the download section below and download the ROM and gApps.
- Place the downloaded ROM to your phone's internal storage or external micro SD card.
- Switch off your phone.
- Now, boot your phone to recovery mode by pressing "home + volume up + power key" simultaneously for some seconds.
- Leave the keys when you see "booting to recovery" at the top of the screen.
- Find the ROM that you have downloaded and flash it.
- Find and flash gApps too.
- First boot will take some time but have patience and you will have marshmallow installed in you Galaxy Grand 2.
- Have fun!!!
- Marshmallow (Cyanogenmod 13) ROM
To download gApps click on the "gApps" in no. 2 above. Select the items as shown in this picture and click the download button. But you can choose any item from the "variant" section.
If you are still in confusion then you can watch this video to install Marshmallow in your Samsung Galaxy Grand 2: